Saturday, January 1, 2011

I weighed in!!!!

Well weigh ins started today so I did it...I weighed in!  I was actually DOWN .8lbs!  Go me!  =)

Can't wait to see the rest of your results this week!!!!!


Here is the schedule reminder for the upcoming week...after January 9th, the schedule goes back to normal!  =)


*Sunday Jan 2nd...2:00pm K & Co.  (BONUS CLASS...New Years resolutions and holiday fitness challenge enthusiasts and anyone else who wants to come!!!)

*Tuesday Jan 4th...7:30pm Elks Lodge

*Wednesday Jan 5th...6:30 NEW LARGER LOCATION!!!! OPTIMAL FITNESS 24/7 OWASSO!!!  Come see me AND use the gym for free before/after class!!!!!!

*Thursday Jan 6th...6:45 K & Co.

*Saturday Jan 8th...9:30am K & Co.

*Sunday Jan 9th...2:00pm K & Co. (BONUS CLASS, fitness challenge prizes awarded after class, all are welcome, winners need not be present, no points given for attending this class since all the numbers will already be tallied!)

PS...January is 80's month!!!!!!!!



AND REMEMBER......


*YOU MUST weigh in/meausure with me between Jan 1st and Jan 8th at any of my classes!  If you do not weigh/measure in with me by January 8th at 11:00am, you will not be eligible to win any of the prizes.  Results will be announced after our special BONUS class on Sunday January 9th at K & Co.  Class starts at 2:00pm, winners announced at 3:00pm.  Also, you may only weigh in ONCE, so choose your day/time wisely! ;)

*If the same person happens to 'win' two or more categories, they will only take the monetary prize for the area that they have the highest % in.  You can only win one category!  If you win one of the top three categories, you will not be eligible for the door prizes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment