Saturday, January 1, 2011

So here's what I'm thinking...

Just when you think you can't sweat another drop...PUSH YOURSELF!

Just when you think you can't squat another inch...PUSH YOURSELF!

Just when you think you can't sing another lyric to a cheesy Zumba song...PUSH YOURSELF!

Just when you think it's getting too hard to smile...PUSH YOURSELF!!!

Just when you think "Ah, I'll work out tomorrow."...PUSH YOURSELF TODAY!!!!

Love all you ladies!!!!!  I'll help the best I can, but you have to push yourself too!!!

We are almost there!!!!

~Renee

3 comments:

  1. Only a few days left to shop for my girdle!! ;) Thanks for the encouragement, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not one to push myself. Then one day Ann challenged me and a couple of other peeps. I took her seriously. She challenged us to squat as low as she did and jump when she jumped. And I did. I didn't jump as high, or as enthusiastically as she did, but I jumped. I realized after that class that I could push myself harder. When I started Zumba in May my goal was to be able to do the high impact moves that the instructors were doing by the end of the year. I am beyond proud to say that I blew that goal out of the water. Not only can I do the high impact moves, but now I am one of those instructors that can do it! All I had to do was push myself!!!

    ReplyDelete