Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ready, set, GO!!!!

Well, here we are girlies!!!  Day one of the challenge and what did I do?  You don't want to know!  Honestly.  Ok, it involves Red Lobster.  Big enough clue?  Ok, ok.  I know, it was my goal to 'start' this thing tomorrow.  Maybe not the best thing to tell you girls, but hey, I'm honest and I'm human gosh darn it.  


Ok, now that the endless shrimp promo is ending, I can move on and eat healthy.  Not that shrimp themselves aren't healthy, but all the garbage they throw on top of it is what doesn't help!  Like breading!!!!!  Anyway, please forgive me, I am still entering weights and measurements into my excel program and will have hip hip hooray head count for you girls tomorrow (I hope!).  


I'll be making this quick too because I am still so tired from this past week of Zumba events!  Woo, it was wild!  Just a reminder...please please please share a healthy recipe with us!  I know there are at least 50 women in the challenge and I think there are like six recipes!!!  That  post is titled The Recipe Exchange!  Help us all out!!! :)


Thanks girls and don't forget to check the blog often and post often!  Help each other out, share stories, give tips!!!!!


Have a great night!!!  See you Tuesday!!!


~Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment